Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Silhouette Design of Me

For this project I dressed up in a nice outfit. Then, I took 3 pictures. I put the pictures onto photoshop and I used the quick mask mode to cut out my pictures and put them into this document. I chose the 3 triadic colors of orange pink and brown for my background, because they would go with my dress well. The background is a gradient. I also have a gradient inside two of my pictures. This adds a cool clean look that I like a lot. By having two of my pictures filled in it also helps bring my focus on the main picture of myself. I downloaded air brushes from the internet and I used different colors to create a nice look for my picture. Since I am smiling and wearing pretty colors, I used fun energetic colors for my airbrush affects. I had a problem picking the colors for my gradients and I had some help from my teacher with how to pick appropriate colors to use. I am very happy with the outcome because I think my overall picture comes together and the colors are all appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment