Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Famous For 15 Minutes - Andy Warhol

 For this project I wanted to look good, since Andy Warhol was all about being famous for 15 minutes. I wanted to look famous. He was the father of Pop Art and pop art was about changing the color scheme of a picture and messing with different colors. In my top left box I have a purple for my monocromatic color. In the next box to the right of that is puple and yellow, complementary colors. The next box is green, yellow, and purple, these are split complementary colors. To the right of that is my picture using orange, purple, and green, representing triadic colors. I used purple for all the boxes in order to tie the whole thing together. I think all of my colors go nice together. I am happy with the project because I tried my best for the colors not to color and make my face so dark that I couldnt see my face. I edited my picture quite a bit in order to make my face recognizable and make it so my colors distributed.

No comments:

Post a Comment